Things to Note Before Buying Farmland
No plot number in sale deed DEFINITLY YOU ARE IN PROBLEM
No Plot Number to be mentioned in Sale deed of Agriculture land but this reason may put you in trouble. No worries but you can mention in Sale deed as Agriculture unit of XX (X - Beside Plot Numbers). And Check Roads were Mentioned in It. This may keep you in trouble of Finding your land & Future Selling.
COMPARE THE SURVEY NUMBER MAP MAKE SURE YOU GOT IT CORRECT
Ask the Agent for Village Survey Map of the Project. Compare the Layout with Survey Map. Make sure the Plot which you chose is matched with the Survey Map. If not, You are in Problem!
IS LAYOUT HAS ROADS AND PLOTTING STONES?
If No, Please avoid the Project. If Yes Check Legal Documents, Survey Number Map, Layout Map & Unit No. (Plot Number) in Sale deed of Registration. Keep Original Layout with you!
CHECK THE LAND IS SURROUNDING HAS BIG TREES?
Especially in Narayankhed area the Land should has Big Trees which will be Suitable for Cultivating Sandalwood Crop! If you cant find the land may not be Suitable for Growing Sandalwood.
The Land mostly You will find in Narayankhed is Black soil with Stones! The Fertile soil good to Grow any kind of Crop! But some locations has Complete Slate (The Plate of Rock below one-two Feets of Soil. Where No Chance of Growing Crop. Avoid such Projects!
- Avoid Agents. Make Sure you reach the Company Authorized Persons only. Visit Company Websites to Save Huge Money
- Make sure you get all above mentioned things on document & clarify all your doubts
- Compare the Price with near by Projects. I bet you can find all on Google.
- Note: in 605 SqYards you can Cultivate only 40-50 Sandalwood Plants. If Planning Red Sandalwood(25) & Sri Gandham(25) Together
- Check for Approach Road. Gravel or Mud or BT Road. Note: No other land owner has right to stop you from using those Roads.
- Wherever you buy Agriculture Land under under section 15 of Easment act and claim easmentary right of necessity way its Crime to Stop anyone to allowing him in his/her Property. Its Punishable Offence.
ASK FOR PLOT NUMBER IN SALE DEED - YOU ARE NOT BUYING IT FREE
No Adjacent Plot Numbers in Sale deed, You are buying a Property that you cant find where it is located in that 100/200 Acres of Land.
No Plot match with Survey Number - Don't Buy It
If the Project layout match with the Village Survey map & Survey Number in Sale deed then only Plan for Registration. If you can't find its matching with the Village Survey number. It's better You avoid. You can Also Check Cadastral Map in Dharani. Click Here to View Village Cadastral Map
Go to Official Website of the Company
Check whether are you paying to Company or any other Third Party. If you pay to third party agencies your money may be in Trouble.